Monday, January 9, 2012

The Start of a New Year

Sadly, I am forced to create my first blog post from my iPhone! My Internet is out and has been out for days...grr! So this will be a short post, I just didn't want to wait to post my first blog. To ring in the New Year I have set a few goals for myself. The first being to blog, which I am doing, so I can check this off the list. Second is to cultivate my passion for photography. Taking pictures, especially of my kids, is something I LOVE to do! I drive my husband crazy with all the picture taking but I love to collect memories with pictures and put them in photo books! I bought a couple of new lenses and have started studying the art of photography and editing programs. I hope to get CS5 sometime this year. I never new I could love photography so much until I had kids! And finally, my last resolution is to loose weight. That profile picture you see is me before having 2 wonderful children. One of whom is only 6 weeks old. So my goal is to get close to my pre-pregnancy weight before my first child. I had them close together so I really didn't get back to my "good" weight before I became pregnant with my second. Anyway so far I'm doing good. I've already lost about 15 lbs since Addie's birth but still have about 15 more to go!!! Okay, I have more to say but my eyes are starting to strain from typing this on my iPhone so I guess I'll stop for now.....

3 comments:

  1. I knew you'd get bitten by the blog monster eventually!!! Yay. Please keep this resolution. I want to lose weight too. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss you! I am glad I can keep up with you guys on here now :)
    Maybe you starting your blog will give me the motivation to start mine up again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Stori! You are my first member!!! I look forward to blogging with you guys!

    ReplyDelete